Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged by Libby

Did you know that...
-My favorite color is... Red
-My favorite dessert is... a Hot brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge
-My favorite Sunday CD is... Hepcat
-My favorite anytime CD right now is... Flogging Molly
-My favorite show is... It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
-My favorite place to be is... anywhere with my family or in my backyard lying under my awesome tree (I don't know what kind of tree it is, but it's awesome).
-My favorite time of day is... early evening just after Jordan and I get home from work and we sit down and watch t.v. and snuggle for a minute.
-My least favorite thing to do is.... I am going to have to agree with Libby and say cleaning the hardwood floors is the worst.
-My least favorite thing to wear is.... a swimming suit.
-My least favorite place to be is.... at work.
-My secret obsession right now is.... Sean Penn. :)
-I miss my best friend Janise and can't wait until she comes in October.
-I have been terrible at keeping up with everything around the house and remembering my schedule for the week.
-I have the most amazing people in my life
-I look forward to .... short term-going home from work....... long term-being a mom.
-I love my house and am working so hard to make it exactly how I want it.
I tag .. Veronica, Amanda, Shelly and Hannah.
That was kinda fun, thanks Libby!

No comments: